Friday, February 9, 2018

A Little Scoop About Me 💁🏾!

                                  About Me!



   My name is Ruth D(last name to be unknown). I have tons of different hobbies, I , sometimes , like to read, sing, dance, and make Trillers. My favorite colors are pretty specific. My favorite color is Burgundy and cyan. My birth month is February so you know your girl is an aquarius♒️. I know how to cook only a few things, spaghetti, eggs, rice, and pancakes. I have four older brothers Guimy/James, Kency, Jean, and Pierre. My brother James and Kency are my step-brothers , but I never really consider them as a "STEP" brother. I recently just moved yesterday which I'm excited for. Oh, and one major thing about me is that I'm really, really, REALLY, weird once I'm close friends with you. I'm Famously known as Cringey Carline by my friends and I've accepted this name because it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment