Monday, April 9, 2018

10 Things I Wish I Knew before Middle School

 Middle School can be a very amazing experience if you acted right. There are certain things I wish I knew before    middle school.

                                              10 Things I wish I knew Before Middle School          


  1. Don't Procrastinate ( Do your work first before having free time📚).


     2. Pay attention to your teacher in class not your friends ( Make sure you listen to the lesson👂🏾).



     3.People will come and go✋🏿(There are some people who would be your friend JUST for clout👓)



     4. DON'T WALK HUGGING THE CORNERS(chances are you'll have 99.99% chance of bumping into someone



     5. Take Notes ( When a teacher is speaking take notes.)




     6. Don't listen to all the haters (they don't matter.)




    7. Be yourself the whole year



   8. Don't hang around he bad crowd


  9. Be nice to others


 10. Get Your education

No comments:

Post a Comment