Monday, April 2, 2018

How to: Achieve Your Goal With NO ACNE!💁🏾

           HOW TO ACHIEVE NO ACNE IN A FEW WEEKS       





    I've  been  thinking  about  how  to  prevent  acne  to  appear  on  my  face. My  many  ways  of  ways  to  prevent  acne  is  to  always  wash  your  face  with  a  soap  you  are  used  to  and  isn't  harmful  to  your  face. I  recommend  African  Black  Soap. Also,  you  would  need  some  sorts  of  face  cleansers  or  acne  things. I  use  Clean  And  Clear  products. You  need  to  drink  tons  of  water  and  cut  off  on  greasy  foods. You  can  put  some  masks  on  at  night ( can be pretty calming) . Sticking  to  the  same  routine  can be  helpful  to  risk  any rashes  or  allergies. Also, DONT LET PEOPLE TOUCH YOUR FACE. Thats it for today but hope you guys enjoy bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment